Knowledge Base

Weeds and Overgrown Vegetation

For immediate assistance, you can call our office at (608) 789-7309 or if it is outside our office horus and there is an immediate problem, please call the non-emergency police number at (608 785-5962.
Updated 2/7/2016 9:12 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!