Knowledge Base


Category: Police Department

State Law and Municipal Ordinances make it illegal to sell, have possession of, or to discharge any type of fireworks.

To report the sale, possession, or discharge of any type fireworks, contact the non-emergency line at (608) 785-5962.

Updated 2/11/2016 2:37 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!