Show All Answers
If you are not sure who to contact, please use the form provided here:Contact Us.
Our general phone number is (608) 789-7533.
1) Register Online
2) Walk into Parks & Rec Office on 1st floor of City Hall, 400 La Crosse St., La Crosse, WI 54601. More Information...
A. Youth Programs: are fully subsidized through the City budget (taxes) in most cases.
B. Adult/Youth (Family) Programs: are partially subsidized through the City budget. Family programs produce approximately half the required revenue needed to implement the program.
C. Adult Programs: are FULL revenue producing. In other words, they pay for themselves at a nominal cost to the participant. Based on the above criteria, each program fee is assessed taking into account the various program costs (e.g., instructors, equipment, special needs, maintenance, etc.). In the cases of non-resident participation, it is generally accepted that non-resident users should contribute an additional fee in order to off-set their non-tax status. This fee may vary according to the specific nature of the program.
2. Refunds: Refunding or registration fees will only be made in the following cases:
1) Program is completely canceled.
2) Change in the original scheduled activity.
3) Cancellation by applicant:
a) Prior to start of program, 100%.
b) prior to second half of program, 50%.
c) After first half of program, 0%-no refund. More Information...
Capacity for Centennial Hall is 75 people. More...
Capacity of the the Board Room is 10 people. More...