Permits & Services

Permits are required for for any use or work on the public right­-of-way. Occupying or alteration of this shall comply with the permits, which are issued by the Engineering Department. 

The public right-of-way includes public streets, the boulevard area adjacent to a public street and the public sidewalk adjacent to a public street. 

Select a permit or service below to view more information and download applications: 



The Engineering Department requires applications and fees for services not directly part of a bid project. The use of City staff and resources requires application for the following services.