Stormwater Impervious Area Changes

When there are any additions of impervious surface on a parcel, including new structures, parking areas, sidewalks, or any other alteration that increase the amount of impervious area on a property, an Impervious Area Change Form must be completed and turned into the Engineering Department.  Updates due to new construction will be implemented when a new water meter is installed or 6 months after the building permit application date, whichever comes first. 

Furthermore, when any impervious area is removed, whether from demolishing a property or removing all or some portion of any impervious surface. The Utilities Office will not reduce or remove stormwater charges until the form is received with the required backup documentation, and then approved by Engineering Staff.

Listing files in 'Stormwater Forms'