Please review the following procedures before going to the Forms Chart
- Applicant completes application, in full, and pays fees.
- Application is processed internally according to local and state laws.
- When applicable, applicant is checked for any outstanding fines/fees/charges due the City through the Treasurer's Office and/or Municipal Court.
- Once internal process is complete, the license/permit is issued.
- If any outstanding fines/fees/charges are due the City, there will be a hold placed on the license until proof of payment is presented.
- Any person not filing the application for any permit or license provided for under Chapters 115, 6, 10, or 40 of the Municipal Code in a timely manner may be subject to a penalty equal to twice the license fee (see 115-342, 115-88, and 111-1 of the Municipal Code).
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk at (608) 789-7510.