All positions are part-time and work varied schedules including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Works concerts, trade shows, and conventions.
- Assists with cleaning of restrooms and all areas of the facility; set up and tear down of tables, chairs, pipe & drape, and other equipment for events.
- Sets up and tears down stages and related AV equipment.
- Serves public attending events within the facility. Must be licensed and experience is a plus.
- Assists with food preparation and food service. Experience in food service preferred.
- Sets up portable bars and concession stands for events and restocks as needed.
To apply, submit a completed La Crosse Center Employment application to:
La Crosse Center
300 Harborview Plaza
La Crosse, WI 54601
The City of La Crosse supports attaining a representative workforce and workplace equity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Printer friendly version
Download an application
Return to Career Opportunities