- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Posted Date:08/15/2019
The City of La Crosse is currently accepting applications for CROSSING GUARDS. Regular positions available at George/Gillette Streets. Substitute positions also available. The City is looking for courteous and cooperative individuals who are concerned for the safety of the City’s children. Candidates must be dependable and have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
Position details include the following:
- Approximately 10 hrs per week, Monday through Friday.
- Starting wage is $13.00 per hour.
- Annual wage increases up to $17.00 per hour.
- Positions work when school is in session. (September through June with limited work in July)
Selected candidates are subject to background check and post-offer/pre-employment physical exam. For consideration, submit a completed City of La Crosse Employment Application.
City of La Crosse Human Resources
400 La Crosse Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace.
The City of La Crosse is a proud member of the Greater La Crosse Area Diversity Council.