Large Item Spring Clean-Up Collection
Return to full list >>
The City of La Crosse will be offering large item spring clean-up on your recycling collection day between May 11th – May 22nd, 2020.
- There will be 1 collection day, per dwelling, on your regular recycling day.
- Items shall not be set out more than 12 hours before collection and the property owner is responsible for removal of extra items left out once pickup is complete.
- Each collection is limited to 5 items per tax parcel.
- Electronics and appliances cannot be placed for collection.
- Items cannot exceed 300 lbs.
- Items should be placed at your refuse & recycling collection point, otherwise they will not be collected.
- Mattresses and box springs shall be kept separate from other large items as they will be picked up by a different truck and recycled. If rain is in the forecast please cover mattresses and box springs so they remain dry.