Consolidated Planning Process 2020-2024
We want your opinion and feedback! The City of La Crosse is preparing its 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Action Plan. These plans are required by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in order for the City to receive federal funds through the Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership program. An important part of this plan is hearing from members of the public on issues of community and housing needs.
Community Needs Survey
The City of La Crosse surveyed 2220 residents as part of this plan.
- Preliminary Presentation of Results City-Wide
- Presentation of the Results for the Bluffside Neighborhood.
- Presentation of the Results for the Grandview Emerson Neighborhood.
- Presentation of the Results for the Powell-Poage-Hamilton Neighborhood.
- Presentation of the Results for the PPH & Washburn Neighborhoods.
- Presentation of the Results for the Northside Neighborhood.
- Presentation of the Results for the Washburn Neighborhood.
- Downtown Neighborhood Community Needs Survey.
- Weigent Hogan Neighborhood Community Needs Survey
- SurveyMonkey Results and Graphs
Updates on this plan will be posted here, with anticipated submission to HUD in March 2020.
Dear City of La Crosse Residents,
We hope you will take time to learn more about our plans for our CDBG/HOME Program. This program continues to be critical for the City and its residents. This year, the City will continue to revitalize La Crosse’s Neighborhoods, help struggling families gain greater self-sufficiency, and create economic and housing opportunities for its residents. For every $1 spent in CDBG and HOME resources, the City and its partners will leverage an additional $2.57 in other sources of funding.
Fair Housing Assessment
The City has completed a Fair Housing Assessment. Please click here to learn more.
If you have questions specifically relating to the CDBG application or funding, please contact Caroline Gregerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-789-7393.