Permits are required for for any use or work on the public right-of-way. Occupying or alteration of this shall comply with the permits, which are issued by the Engineering Department.
The public right-of-way includes public streets, the boulevard area adjacent to a public street and the public sidewalk adjacent to a public street.
Select a permit or service below to view more information and download applications:
- Auction and Estate Sale Sign Permit
- Dumpster Permit
- Excavation Permit
- Sidewalk/Boulevard Sign Permit
- Single Trip Permit
- Long Term Street Permit Application
- Long Term Street Permit Application-Communications
- Long Term Street Permit Renewal Form
- Temporary Street Privilege Permit
- Underground Sprinkler Permit
- Weights and Measures Permit
The Engineering Department requires applications and fees for services not directly part of a bid project. The use of City staff and resources requires application for the following services.