Single Trip Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Single Trip Permits are issued by the Wisconsin Department of movements on the state trunk highway system only; by the County Highway Commissioners for movement on county trunk highways in their respective counties; and by the officer in charge of maintenance streets in their respective jurisdictions.

Send completed applications to:

Engineering Department
400 La Crosse St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
Fax: (608) 789-8184

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer