Construction Materials

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS are not accepted at any City facility

Construction materials must be taken to the County Landfill or to a waste service provider of your choosing. Options include, La Crosse County Landfill, Harter's Quick Clean-Up, Runde Metal Recycling, etc.  Contact them directly for a complete list of fees.

Materials (list not all inclusive)

  • Concrete
  • Bricks
  • Landscape Rock
  • Flooring (carpet, laminate, hardwood)
  • Siding
  • Shingles or Roofing
  • Decking
  • Appliances
  • Cabinetry

The Isle La Plume Yard Waste & Brush Site, nor the Municipal Service Center is a drop off location for items other than recyclablesyard waste, brush less than 8" in diameter, or compostable food items.