Street Lighting & Traffic Signals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street lights on wooden poles are the property of Xcel Energy. These are typically found in residential areas and alleys. You can submit the request for service on their website, or call them at 800-895-4999.

Street lights on black decorative metal poles as well as traffic signals can be reported to the City of La Crosse Street Department at 608-789-7340. Some of those may be handled by County but calls will be directed accordingly.