Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
Please refer to the Legislative Information Center for an accurate meeting schedule, as well as the meeting agendas and minutes.
There are no items to display at this time
The purpose of the City of La Crosse Arts Board is to focus on four principal areas:
- To develop the Arts District as identified in City Vision 2020
- To serve as a forum to receive proposals and forward them to the appropriate council committee.
- To work as advocate for the arts by commenting on policies and plans of the City and by seeking non-City funding for its advancement; and
- To analyze gaps and opportunities in programming, support, funding, and promotion for the arts, cultural activity and economic development.
- Relocating and repainting Lyra - 2019
- Relocating and repainting Dancers -2019
- Helping Hands mural – 2018
- Artspire – Started 2014
- Confluence mural - 2014
- Strolling Poem and Dances Steps – Started 2011
- Storefront Arts – 2011