All contractors interested in bidding on a project should reference the following documents:
- General Conditions with Wage Rates
- General Conditions without Wage Rates
- General Conditions for Quotes
- Bidder's Proof of Responsibility
The following documents are required at various stages of the bidding process. Please select the relevant forms from the menu below.
Section II Forms (Required of All Bidders)
- Bid Bond
- Certificate of Organization & Authority
- Disclosure of Ownership - LC
- List of Subcontractors - LC
Section III (A) Forms (Required of Successful Bidder)
Section III (B) Forms (Required During Closeout)
- Agent or Subcontractor Affidavit of Compliance - LC - Combo
- Lien Waiver - LC
- Prime Contractor Affidavit of Compliance - LC
See all bidding opportunities currently available. Note: Engineering bids are now hosted at QuestCDN.
Plans and Specs
Plans and Specs are available online, on paper copies, and on CD-ROM.
- View Plans and Specs Online - $10.00
- CD-ROM - $10.00
- Paper Copies - $0.25 per 8.5" x 11" sheet and $5.00 per large format plan sheet
Request by phone: (608) 789-7505
Request in person: Engineering Dept., City Hall, 4th Floor, 400 La Crosse St., La Crosse, WI
Results of Bids
After a bidding opportunity has been awarded, information on all bids will be available on QuestCDN for 120 days.